The global structured cabling market size is projected to reach USD 14.3 billion by 2025, according to a study conducted by Grand View Research, Inc., recording a 7.6% CAGR during the forecast period. Need for advanced technologies has increased the generation of vast amounts of IoT data, which often causes delays and latency. Structured cabling systems help enhance data transfer speed, which further aids in avoiding delays.
Presence of a high connectivity network in regions such as North America has facilitated widespread adoption of structured cabling systems. Thus, the North American regional market is expected to witness substantial growth over the forecast period. Additionally, an expanding communication network architecture and rise in demand for data centers have increased demand for structured cabling systems.
Structured cabling systems are used across various verticals such as government, industrial, IT and telecommunications, residential, and commercial. The IT and telecommunications segment is expected to exhibit the highest CAGR owing to data center convergence in technologies supporting data and voice services. Increase in usage of mobile Internet with high-speed connectivity is also expected to drive market growth.
Browse full research report with TOC on ‘Structured Cabling Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product Type (Copper Cables, Fiber Optic Cables), By Application (LAN, Data Center), By Vertical, By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2018 – 2025‘ at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/structured-cabling-market
Further Key Findings From the Report Suggest:
- The global structured cabling market is projected to expand at a CAGR of 7.6% over the forecast period
- The fiber optic cables segment is estimated to reach around USD 4.2 billion over the forecast period owing to increasing importance of cloud computing and high bandwidth applications
- The data center segment is expected to register a CAGR of around 8.0% over the forecast period owing to increasing demand for smart devices and rising usage of mobile data
- Based on vertical, the IT and telecommunication segment dominated the structured cabling market in 2016 and this trend is expected to continue over the forecast period
- Currently, the North American region is leading the market and the trend is expected to continue over the coming years, owing to rise in demand for data centers and growth of communication network infrastructure
- Prominent players in the structured cabling market include ABB; Belden Inc.; CommScope Holding Company, Inc.; Corning Incorporated; Furukawa Electric Co., Ltd.; Legrand SA; Nexans; Schneider Electric; and Siemon.
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- 3D Gaming Console Market – The global 3D gaming console market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of over 14% from the year 2015 to 2022.
- Commercial Drone Market – The global commercial drone market size was estimated to be USD 552 million in 2014 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 16.9% over the forecast period.
- UAV Payload Market – The global UAV payload market size was valued at USD 4.34 billion in 2014 and is poised for high growth over the forecast period
- Connected Retail Market – The global connected retail market size was estimated at USD 11.17 billion in 2014.
Grand View Research has segmented the global structured cabling market based on product type, application, vertical, and region:
- Structured Cabling Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Copper Cables
- Fiber Optic Cables
- Structured Cabling Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Data Center
- Structured Cabling Vertical Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- IT & Telecommunications
- Residential & Commercial
- Structured Cabling Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- North America
Read Our Blog By Grand View Research: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/blogs/technology
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
SAN FRANCISCO, April 25, 2018 /PRNewswire/ —